Saturday, December 8, 2012

Eye Care Massage Technique




Sometime it is not that a product is no good. It could be the wrong application sequence or application methods. My eyes grew millia seed after I use a product (not Mary Kay); it was because the product was too rich or nourishing for my eye as I have oily skin.
So, remember my friend if you have oily skin, you must buy the product that matches your skin type.
Any way, I learned in Mary Kay class about eye care massage so I put them up as picture to show you.

Mary Kay offers a full range of eye care products to help you address your specific eye concerns :
1. Dark circles - use TW Eye Revitalizer ($70)
2. Puffiness - use Soothing Eye Gel ($45)
3. Fine lines and wrinkles - use Age-fighting eye-cream ($60)
4. Sagging Eye - use Firming Eye Cream ($70)
 
If you are on the go and have no time to apply each product, save your trouble by this eye product :
Regena-Firm Correcting Eye Cream ($105)
(helps eye area look more lifted. helps reduce puffiness. minimise appearances of deep lines. minimizes dark circles. firms sagging skin around eyes. liquid crystal delivery system helps enhance effectiveness. provides moisturizaion for 12 hours. )
 
 Drop me a line at esther_soh2004@yahoo.com.sg to know more about the products, or you want to try the products first before purchase.

1 comment:

  1. Most of the skin infections that we have are caused by Eyelastin and viruses. We also need to build our immune system and take adequate amounts of vitamins.

    ReplyDelete