Tuesday, September 18, 2012

August 2012 - I joined the beauty consultant family in Mary Kay beauty products.
This year I set a vision and goal - to "Age Gracefully".  Why?
Because it dawn on me, I am growing old. Was busying with the house moving last year. Preparing for Chinese New Year in 2012, and coping without a maid (Ika returned to Indonesian after her contract expired in Feb 2012). And then busy renovating my apartment to be ready for rental..... etc etc. Time just flies.
One morning, I took a close look at my face...... my conclusion : I need to fix this. Normal skincare products are not working..... It was so timely, I received a phone call from my friend who invited me to a Mary Kay skincare class. Learning how to do make up and skincare. I went. Just after a session, I like the company and its vision. I signed up. Bought a series of their products. And continued to go for their free skin care and make-up classes.
I felt I am taking control of my face and body.
It was good feeling.

No comments:

Post a Comment