Sunday, September 23, 2012

Lip SPA to pamper your lip


Dry Lips? Peeling Lips? There is a less painful way to return your the smooth and soft lip.


First time I heard about lip mask. Face mask, eye spa I have heard of. Lip Mask - first time. Mary Kay has a range of lip care. A lip mask and lip balm at affordable price $24 and $20 respectively. And I will show you the best method to do ...


lip care. Anyway, I hope to show my colleague friends after work next week. It will be fun. Drop me a line at esther_soh2004@yahoo.com.sg if you are interested. I can show you how within 5-10 mins. could meet up for coffee.
See More
 



 

 
Step 1 : Spread the lip mask over your entire lips. Cover both lips generously.


 
Step 2 : Wait for 2-3mins for the mask to dry. Wet cotton buds and remove the mask in circular motion. After that use a wet cotton pad and wipe off the residual mask.



Step 3 : For any exfoliation done, the skin must be moisturized. Complete the lip mask with the lip balm. It is not greasy and is easily absorb by the lip. It will stay good for 6 hours. For best effect, balm your lip at night. It will stay soft even in the morning.
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment