Saturday, November 17, 2012

Let Your Sleep do the Repair Work on your skin


I have personally used this; this is very good. After applying at night (before TW anti-ageing moisturizer), I woke up the next day to a very smooth and soft skin. Especially after I wash with our Time Wise Anti-aging cleanser, the skin feels really soft to touch. It is a little expensive at $88 but I believe a women should take care of her face and if she has no time all the time, she should get herself this Night restore and recover complex from Mary Kay and let the night sleep do the repair and restore work.

Drop me an email to buy a mini bottle at $8.8 to try it out. The result is quite obvious after 2-3 days of application. You must match with TW cleanser.
If you just want a sample for 3 applications, also drop me a note at esther_soh2004@yahoo.com.sg
with your mailing address. I will send via mail - free.

However, you must indicate which skin type you are : oily, normal, combination or dry skin.

No comments:

Post a Comment