Sunday, November 4, 2012

EYE SPA (Dark circles, puffiness & fine lines/wrinkles)

After learning Eye SPA in classes, now I put into pratice.
My first few guinea pigs are my sisters, and brother in law. The photos show the results and I let them speak
for themselves.

BEFORE (I did only on one eye. Guess which one?)


AFTER (the results are fabulous. )


Three products are being used :
0. Eye Massage - to massage about 5-6 point around the eye before applying products.
1. Eye Revitalizer $70 - reduce dark circles. Bottle with a metal roller ball that rolls the serum based lotion onto the dark circle areas.
2. Soothing Eye Gel @$45 - reduces puffiness. Dab around eye areas above and below the eye.
3. Firming Eye Cream $70 - firms the eye muscle. Must apply to eye area above and below, including the brow area where the eye muscles are.

If you are interested to know more and have a party of 2-3 friends, contact me at esther_soh2004@yahoo.com.sg to arrange for personal eye care classses. I can do it near Ghim Moh Link estate. or specific area you are convenient with.



No comments:

Post a Comment