Saturday, November 10, 2012

Mary Kay's Eye Colour for Eye Shadow

 Make up is not my forte. But I am going for make-up classes organized by the Mary Kay's trainer.
20 Nov 2012 and 29 Nov 2012 make-up classes are fully booked.
Do indicate to me if you are interested; I will keep you informed on the next month schedule.

 
 
I have started to acquire the eye colours. Each mineral eye colour is $13. You have to get the compact palette so that the magnetic suface of the palette will attract the metal base of the individual colour.  
A mini compact will cost about $20.
I am learning how to do the eye shadow based on different eyes - sunken, single eye-lid...etc.
 
A NEW product called EYE Primer (@$23) works to hold the colour longer. - waterproof formula creates a foundation demonstrated to extend eye colour.
 

Please contact me via esther_soh2004@yahoo.com.sg if you need more information or clarification.

No comments:

Post a Comment