Friday, November 2, 2012

How well do you know your SKIN?

How Well Do You Know Your Skin?

In Mary Kay, we don't believe in one product solve it all. Different people has diffirent skin types and conditions. That is why we would like to meet our customer, assess the skin type and conditions and then recommend the matching products to address customer's concern.

Come to our SKIN CARE classes to get your answers to the following questions you may have.

1. Do you know that SKIN is the largest organ in our human body?
2. How were dark spots formed?
3. Does the sequence of product on applied on the face make any difference?
4. Why some product we spread outward and downward on our face and some other we spread in circular motion?
5. I have nice skin ; why would I need sun protection?
6. I have on and off  breakouts of pimple and acne; can I ever use skin care and make up products?

If you have a party of 2-3 friends wanting to know more; please contact me at esther_soh2004@yahoo.com.sg to arrange for customized skin care class. I can conduct near Ghim Moh Link estate where I stay. Or if you have a meeting room where you want me to meet you to show the products. There is no obligation to buy.  It is my pleasure to share about Mary Kay skin care knowledge with women.


No comments:

Post a Comment