Saturday, November 17, 2012

How to have a career with Mary Kay beauty products?
In this Mary Kay family, you set your own goals according to your own time.
Here, we always believe in God first, Family second and Career third. How is this possible?
It is a mind-boggling concept in today's modern hectic working environment, and it is worst in Singapore.

As for me, I wanted to fix my eye - it was bad - lines, wrinkles, dark circles, sagging eye bags, puffiness. It was still at the on-set; so I quickly looked around. I was using some skincare product but it looked like my skin has grown out of it. Lo... my friend Liana invited me to a Mary Kay's Eye Spa class. I went. Loved the company. Liked the founder. Tried and like their products... So I signed up as member. Not knowing what career path is. No pushing no harassing from the skin care trainer.

As time goes by, my friends started to ask me about the membership in Mary Kay and so I put the simple two pager below.
You may ask me if I am going to be a Sale Director? I say it is in the plan but you will laugh at my snail speed. To me, to set a goal is important but stress has to be managed. Mary Kay company does NOT need me to strive 2000 points per month. A 150 points ( about SGD200) per 3 months is a reasonable amount I would spend on my skincare and make-up. So, why not?

Think about it and let me know if you are interested. Even if not interested in the career plan, please be interested in taking care of your skin.... don't wait till too late. The earlier we start, the better. My contact : esther_soh2004@yahoo.com.sg. Cheers :) I will put up the calendar of classes in my facebook, please invite yourself to be my friend in facebook but put a message to say you want to know about Mary Kay products. My facebook name is Esther Soh











No comments:

Post a Comment